Important: Do not use your existing Store Brands username and password to log into the awards site. If this is your first visit to the 2014 awards site, start the process by clicking the "Click Here to Enter" link.
First time visitors, Select an Awards Submission Category
Packaging Design This award category includes packaging fabrication, structure and graphic design for Beverages, Food and Non-Food products.
Product Development This award category includes new product concepts and new formulations of an existing product for Beverages, Food and Non-Food products.
Consumer Marketing This award category includes use of traditional media, in-store media and digital media
In-Store Merchandising This award category includes activities affecting the in-store product presentation such as on shelf displays, free standing displays, and/or sampling and demonstrations.
Sustainable Packaging Awards This award category includes sustainable packaging designs/redesigns for the following categories: Food, Beverages and Non-foods.
Best Digital Media This award category includes all digital/online and social media campaigns.
Best Television Advertising Award A video of the television ad must be uploaded with the submission.
General Innovation Awards Rules
- Deadline for entry submissions is Friday August 8, 2014 @ 11:59 p.m. EST.
- You may enter as many award categories as you like, but only one submission per category is permitted.
- The innovation must have been introduced at retail between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014 to qualify for an award.
- Each submission must be accompanied by a high-resolution photo or graphic illustration of the product/innovation.
- Once an entry has been submitted as Final, it cannot be changed or modified. You may save a submission and come back to it later to make changes.
- Retail Innovator of the Year Award – To be considered for this award, a retailer must enter at least one submission in each of the following four award categories: Packaging Design, Product Development, Consumer Marketing and In-store Merchandising.
- Innovation Awards are presented exclusively to retailers. Any submission on behalf of a retailer by a manufacturer or agency must have the approval of the respective retailer. Should a manufacturer or agency submission on behalf of a retailer win an award, a representative of the respective retailer is the only person authorized to accept the award. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Incomplete submissions and submissions placed in the wrong category will be disqualified from consideration.
- Entrants must fill out ALL fields in the nomination form and include specific data about objectives vs. results. Those that fail to do so will be disqualified from consideration.